Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Target Dollar Spot Finds

If you've got a second, hop on into Target and check out their dollar spot. I picked up these paper packs. I know they usually have stampers, stickers, embellishments, and other things to match, but this was all they had out when went. I guess that just gives me an excuse to make another trip out there, eh?

I picked up four packs. Three of them have 8 papers each, and one had 12 papers in it. Thirty six papers for $4...not too shabby!

This one is called the beach vacation collection. Four of the papers are glittery and all are SUPERcute! There's one page with flip flops all over it-perfect for summer!


The next one is called the birthday boy collection. Four of the papers are glossy which should make for some really cute pages!

This one is called the girlfriends collection, with four of the pages being glittered in this pack.



The last is called the scrapbooking collection which contains six different colored pages that coordinate with the other paper packs.
That's all for now, I can't wait to see what else they put out to go with these cute papers!




2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great find. I love to look and browse my dollar spot too. Last time I was there they were just changing things up so I guess I need to make another trip and see what they have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!