Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

...a scraplifted card

Hi! I just wanted to share a graduation card I recently finished. I wish I could say that it was my idea...but it was not. I got the idea from a card I saw here http://myscraphappyplace.blogspot.com/2010/06/graduation-card.html by MagicWanda. I really loved the look of her card and used it as inspiration for my own.


For my card, I used blue and gold paper from DCWV. It was a pack of papers with colors that coordinate with the US Marine Corps. The blue and gold matched the graduate's school colors perfectly!

The congratulations background paper is just plain cream colored cardstock that I stamped 'congratulations' all over.

Cricut cartridges used include Locker Talk (cap) and Varsity (2010). I used my Gypsy to weld 'class of' using the Holiday Cakes cartridge.


Thanks to everyone for stopping by and a special thanks to MagicWanda for the awesome card idea! Have a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!